Friday, September 10, 2010

The final

The difficult time seems to have come right to my doorstep.

Being rained with yet-to-accomplish impossible missions for these few months have been exhausting my strengths and thoughts. However, the window is closing as time goes by, regardless of how much efforts I have invested.

Believing that committed sins come with a reasonable pay, and retribution attaches like shadow until the debts are cleared. However, the ending would still be cruel as dilemma and trauma stay as permanent scars to remind your sins over and over again, until death tear them apart.

This is the last shot; to die hard, or live with regrets. It would be a surprising reward if the impassible mission has been done. If it has not, then I shall rest my dreams in eternity in shattered pieces.

The start has been marked, and the end has been set.

To succeed or fail to succeed, the call lies on both very own hands, and be prepared to bear the consequences on the back for the rest of my life.

No comments: