Tuesday, October 25, 2011

24 hours trip in Adelaide


Last weekend, I went to Adelaide for a short sweet escape.

Visited my best girl friend, collected my old memories, had some good time catching up with friends, released my stress, gained my laughs back.

I have to admit, I can't live without good friendships. It's not the quantity of friendships that matter in my life, but the quality of precious friendships which I have earned throughout my journey of life.

I'm fortunate enough to meet people who know you well deep in the heart than anyone else. No mind games between us, just pure simple body languages that speak our words out, naturally.

One of the best moments I enjoy the most in entire life is catching up with best friends. A few cups of tea together under a wonderful sunny day is amazingly ideal for our endless conversation. Believe me, those moments are beautifully priceless.

Indeed, it was a short and quick trip over the weekend. However, I felt more rejuvenated and recharged, getting ready for more stresses in my work ahead.

Cherish the friendships you have with your best ones, even though they are just handful.

No comments: