Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wrap 2011 and Unwrap 2012

2011 had finally gone by, flushed away just like yesterday. However, 2011 meant a lot to me, as I had been through a few chapters of my life throughout the year.

Ended my Bachelor Degree in the end of year 2010. Went home for a long vacation, not knowing what's lying ahead - my future. What came into my head once I threw all my lecture notes away? Honestly, I wasn't wondering anything at all but a simple question - why not a good and memorable trip and just set my job hunting aside?

That's how I ended up in Taiwan with few of my best buddies in early 2011. Backpacked, ventured, explored, discovered and came home with lots of photos and fond memories.



Spent more time with family and friends, catching up with the latest status updates. I guess my life would be meaningless without family, friends, love, food, joys, catch-ups, laughters and many more.




And then I went back to Adelaide for my convocation. The moment I saw my parents' eyesight landing on my academic dress paired with beautiful smiles, I knew I had accomplished a decent job for making them proud. What else can be happier when you see the son you have nurtured all this while has finally equipped himself with proper education and getting ready to rock the world?


Thank you dad and mom, for giving me the opportunity of education, with the strongest effort and support. I understood all the hardship and sacrifice you both had poured in, and that's the reason why I love you so much.

Timing and opportunity told me to give it a try on getting a job in Aussie land. I made the decision; leaving my homeland and all the things I care back there, and started a new life here. 

From Adelaide to Sydney, got full-on with job hunting day and night. Met new friends and explored around the harbor city.


From Sydney to Melbourne, when I have finally met a good company with bright future and professional development. Happy working environment, positive pressures, infinite learning curve and lots of knowledge absorption. Basically I'm like a humble sponge in the company, ah ha!


Then grandma came to Melbourne for a visit. She's always my angel and I couldn't stop loving her more. For those who know me, she's the permanent guest in my heart's presidential suite :)


Some people treat working life as life in hell, monotonous, suffocating and killing them slowly. For me, working life is always full with uncertainties and surprises, so it depends on how you treat it. I treat work as opportunities to open more windows; windows of  discoveries, possibilities, and most importantly, MORE TRAVEL PLANS!

That's how I make my career life more colorful, knowing anytime soon in future, I will pack my bags and start travelling again. 


That's also how I wrapped my wonderful year of 2011, the year of life-changing with promising futures. No regrets so far throughout the year, yet with some undone resolutions, and a short-lived romance.

Here I am, with open arms, ready to rock year 2012 regardless of what gonna happen ahead, which has made life more interesting.

2 comments:

squaretree22 said...

回顾过去,展望未来。
深深祝福,满满期待。
我的宝贝,愿你幸福。

Jin Phern said...

我也祝您幸福安康,我最爱的您,笑口常开哦