Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine Night

Well, it’s better for me to write in English since all the songs I am going to share with you are popular romantic English songs, which are never outdated for couples until now. To welcome the arrival of Valentine Day, I have compiled a series of love songs which I personally love the most. However, there are too many to play all my favorite love songs over here, I finally chose the best 5 which I recommend to be listened by everyone on the special day.

There’s no rule saying that singles could not celebrate valentine day, as they should come out on the day and get to know more singles to make things happen. Remember, there is no way you will be able to get your loved ones, unless kicking your ego out of your head and start to search “the one” with your thick face. And for girls, no more waiting if you found your suitable one, as the so-called “first move” lies on either side nowadays.

Let’s get back to the topic I’m going to share now, these are the love songs which are THE BEST for me and they really suit my valentine day mood; the mixed feelings of sweet and being loved wholeheartedly.

Best Valentine Love Song
1. So Close by Jon McLaughlin
2. Valentine by Martina McBride
3. How Deep Is Your Love by The Bee Gees
4. Endless Love by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
5. When I Fall In Love by Celine Dion

You should be able to listen to all these songs in my blog’s music player, if everything is working fine. I’m not going to express my descriptions and feelings on those songs, as listening to them should tell a thousand words of mine. Dear singles and non-singles, let’s immerse ourselves in LOVE no matter you’re beloved now or not. One thing for sure, you will love either one of the songs I have recommended.

Just a “side-dish” story, I realized that my face is getting thicker and have done a lot of things which I thought to be impossible before. Because there’s no more second chance in certain things in your life. Second chance is not offered all the time. I hope you share the same thinking with me so that you won’t be regret in future. You might be facing failures in the end, but at least you take the courage to try, rather than doing nothing which gives no way to success at all.
Putting my side story aside, let’s hope you enjoy listening to the songs.

P/S: I do not know how you feel about me, but I do know how I feel about you, and I will say it out loud to you, soon. Please be prepared.

No comments: