Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Joy of Cooking

Cooking is always stress-free for me.




Ever since I started to live in overseas on my own as  humble student, eating-out was not a economically-feasible option for every single meal. Therefore, I started cooking, utilizing all my observations throughout the many years as assistant in my grandmother's kitchen. 



She is my beloved, my inspiration, my guru and my grandma, who raised me with delicious and nutritious house dishes which has made who I am today. 



Unlike other overseas students who have fears in messing with the cooking utensils and raw ingredients, I love to enjoy and explore the endless flavors that could be done in countless ways through cooking. 



I also love to shop for fresh food in market while generating ideas about what and how to cook with those smiley and healthy food. 



Yeah, I sounded like an auntie, didn't I? Try it out yourself, let it be a non-stress session, let your creativity side of brain develop more, and most importantly, ENJOY!!

No comments: