Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Chapter

There I go again, finally being able to settle down peacefully to continue posting on my blog. Honestly, it has been a hell of a year to me; from the home vacation in the early year, to the graduation ceremony in April, to the long-butt-cracking job hunting for three months upon the ceremony, to the sprinting superman rushing up and down the Australian soil for job interviews, and here I am, finally pinned down a permanent engineering job in Melbourne in the early August.

I went home before my job commencement, to fully-utilize my one-week window of spare time to have some family moments and catch up with close friends, and I returned to Melbourne after that to initiate my working life. I had the best week of my life, enjoying my tight schedules of friends gatherings and family times. The good times were shared and I was energized with the loves and blessings from my hometown. 

I felt blessed as everything went well for me eventually; I have got a wonderful and challenging job that suits my interest, despite a little bit low pay,  I have also got a team of friendly and helpful colleagues, including my understanding and easy-going bosses, therefore it makes up my comfortable working environments. Undoubtedly, the working pressure is always existent as we have projects dateline to adhere, but the laughters in workplace would definitely kill the germs off.

Thanks to my dear Aunt Lee Leng whom I stay with in Melbourne, she has inspired me a lot in understanding the true meaning of our life should be. As our life is short, we must chase and realise the dreams we are after throughout the timeline. Live the life as colorful as possible, be optimistic that everything will be alright and most importantly, live without regrets. Appreciate the gifted opportunities or fight for one, try your very best to achieve them, regardless of how the outcomes would be. You do not wish to be upset with things that you have missed out before, do you?

Here I am, in the new chapter of life after all these years of adaptions and survival. It is time to be fearless and realise the dreams and ambitions which are long-waiting in my to-do list.

To my life, ultimate dream job, my family and friends.

No comments: