Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life is

I enjoy companionship, but I do love solitude too.

Photobucket

Why is that? Because my life becomes interesting as I hover between these two elements of life.

Photobucket

I love picking up things that capture my heart and mind, simply because they are so irreplaceable.

Photobucket

I enjoy observing people around me. Their own uniqueness is indescribable. They fill the world with miracles and surprises. The way they speak, walk, laugh and cry have given them exclusive identification to be recognized by their family, friends and lover.

Photobucket

It is amazing, is not it?

Accept and love the way you are right now.

Live to enjoy, enjoy to live.

Photobucket

Say I LOVE YOU to the people who are meant to be told, it would simply brighten their day with happiness and bring no regrets to yourself.

Photobucket

That is what we called as LIFE.

Photobucket

No comments: